Tuesday, January 15, 2013

And here we are. It's amazing the difference five months makes. But we are doing good.

Let's see, so the Little and I now live with my parents. Yep, I'm 30 years old, and living with my parents. But I'm so grateful for them for inviting us into their home. We have set up camp in a big room in the front and packed the rest up for storage. We've had a blast sharing a room, except for when a certain little girl feels the need to come climb in bed with mom at three am. The twin mattress doesn't quite accomodate two people.

Before we moved we had to say goodbye to our sweet puppy Jaxson. The move was a last minute decision and happened really fast so I decided that what would be best for him would be to go to a home where there were more kids, a yard and a mommy who was home during the day. And that's exactly what I found! He now lives with a family of six who love him to pieces and he's right where he belongs.

I've started a new job, I'm kind of being a little private about it, for multiple reasons. But it's awesome, it's been a huge blessing, I work with amazing people, and I'm so grateful to have a job where I can provide for the Little.

Speaking of Blythe, that kid is so rad. I don't know what I did to deserve her, but man I'm a lucky mama. She has handled all the changes SO well, and never ceases to amaze me with how sensitve and kind she is. She's also got an amazing imagination! She's always coming up with different games to play, and she makes up puppet shows, and draws gorgeous pictures. Love her.

So that's it for now, one foot in front of the other. But I'm joining the blogger world once again and hope you'll join me for the journey!