Sunday, May 19, 2013

10 Simply Lovely Wonderfuls.

1. "Dirty Diet Coke"...people this is a revelation, it will change your life FOREVER. Diet Coke, Coconut syrup, Limes. O.M.G. 

2. I am now the proud owner of a brand spankin' new MacBook Pro. Her name is Marlena. Her brain is MUCH bigger than my former computer and will be a huge help in my upcoming ventures. 

3. My upcoming ventures: School, Photoshop, Photography Workshops, Etsy shop....and so forth. (there were a lot of 'shops' in there)

4. I LOVE this time of year in Utah, everything is coming back to life after a long hard winter. And this years winter seemed extra tough!  I adore all the color everywhere!! Here are just a few shots I've taken over the past couple weeks of all the beautiful colors around!


5. My Esty Shop is actually doing okay! I honestly didn't have the highest hopes for it because there are SO many out there, but people are looking and I have TWO followers!!! TWO!!! If I had only ever made one sale I would have accomplished my goal, so it's already gone above and beyond that. Please stop by if you get a chance:) 

6. Essential Oils.


7. Amazing. AMAZING. Amazing friends who when you are missing someone so much it's sometimes hard to breathe, reminds you that it won't always hurt this much.   (love you Laura)


8. Spending some really great time with The Little. That should actually be number one on the list, but let's remember that these are in no particular order. But she's so rad...I don't know what I did to get to be her mama, but I'm sure glad that I'm lucky enough! 



9. All the baby animals around! Baby deer in the yard, hopping around trying to learn how to use their wobbly new legs. Baby quail who bear a strange resemblance to ping pong balls, but with feet. Birds nests we are finding, puppies, baby chicks, the works. 



10. And last but certainly not least, I am finally beginning to feel like myself again. Life moves on and I am too. Hooray!