Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Almost three months, how embarassing. I've never known how to spell that word. 
Embarassing.
Embarhassing?
Embarasing. 
Oh well.


In the last three months I've turned the lovely age of 30. 
Started a new job as a reservation agent and United Airlines.
Been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. 
Fixed a million different things on the PT Cruiser. 
Had the carpets in my home cleaned. 
Said a billion prayers. 


Among other things.


This morning I had the biggest struggle with my breakfast. I'm starting to learn to live life as a diabetic, and friends, take it from me, it blows. Especially because I would usually consume approx. 70oz or more of Diet Coke a day among other, extremely unhealthy foods. 


So anywho, this morning I really, REALLY wanted McDonalds. 
It was a battle for about and hour. 
I lost. 
I text a certain loved one and told her of my debacle and how bad I felt. 
Her response was:


"The damage is done, get over it and move on"


Funny how that applies to so much.