Friday, June 15, 2012

Dilema Of The Working Mom.



 Let me begin this post by stating, I am so very grateful to have a job. I admire working mothers and understand that sometimes it's a necessity. There's nothing wrong with being a working mom.

That being said, man I'm having a hard time. I've been blessed to be a stay at home mom on and off for the last four years. I've loved being home with Blythe and seeing her grow and develop day to day.

On the other hand it's been a blessing to be able to get out and have a life outside of my home. I've really enjoyed getting ready for the day, wearing more than just yoga pants and tees.

But now I am torn. Blythe is struggling. She get's sad everyday when I leave, tells me she wishes she worked at my work, and is super clingy when I get home. So even though I know that working is necessary, I can't help but feel guilty like I'm abandoning her.

Life is rough sometimes.

Any tips?