Sunday, June 9, 2013



 Dear Blythe, 

 Summer is here little lady and it's time to break out the sunscreen and work on loosing them floaties...what do ya say? Oh my dear, please stop growing so quickly. It seems like if I'm even away from you for the day, you've matured ages by the time I return home. You are pronouncing your sentences so well and amaze me constantly with your quick, sometimes dry, wit. Right now you have a love for all things girly, with room in there for a major obsession with super-heros. I love peeking in on you watching The Avengers while all decked out in your dress ups and having a tea party with Ironman and Hulk. Sometimes when you are concentrating you breathe very deeply through your nose and it takes everything in my power to hold back the chuckles. You are so kind to people and always try to make new friends where ever we go. With that comes the inevitable rejection that sometimes comes with being a kid. I wish so badly I could shield you from every hurt in this world, but I have to remind you that this mama bird needs to let you use your wings. This is a very different time in our lives. I'm gone a lot these days with school and work, but please know that I'm making a better life for us. Everything I do is for you. Thank you for being so patient with me and teaching me all the things that you do. I love you so much and I'm the luckiest Mama in the world. 

 Love, Mom